Water Craft Rules and Regulations
- Speed limit 40 mph
- Boat ramp hours: 5:00 am to 10:00 p.m.
- Personal watercraft operating hours: 9:30 a.m. to one hour before sunset.
- Slow no-wake zone within 150’ of shore.
- Motorized watercraft shall only travel in a counter-clockwise direction except when operating at a slow no-wake speed.
- Motorized watercraft or person being towed shall not pass between a raft and the nearest shore when a swimmer is present.
- Operation prohibited in designated swimming areas.
- Operating a personal watercraft at greater than slow no-wake speed within 150’ of any shore, dock, swimmer, raft, moving or anchored watercraft, or any non-motorized watercraft is prohibited.
Based on provisions of City Code Ordinances and State Statutes: Park Ordinance enforced by the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Department. Call: 651.484.3366